Taste a selection of 12 different wines in three celebrated wineries and enjoy delicious platters of cheese while gaining expert advice about Greek wines, food pairing and wine-tasting.
Join this tour and learn more about the ancient vineyard of Santorini, the history of the island through the centuries and how the volcanic soils influence its wine-making. On this picturesque island, visit 3 traditional wineries and taste a selection of 12 different wines served alongside local cheese and snacks.
Learn all about the island’s unique viticulture that produces some of the crispest whites and seductively sweet wines in the Mediterranean while savouring up to 12 different varietals made from grapes such as the indigenous Assyrtiko. Walk around a volcanic vineyard, explore the wineries' cellars and enjoy a platter of local cheese to eat alongside the wine.
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- This is a small group (shared) tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people
- Each participant must be aged 18 and above
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces (This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine)
- Please send an email with your order number to indicate your Hotel/ Airbnb location to firstname.lastname@example.org for complementary pickup and dropoff
- Larger groups can be accomodated upon request at email@example.com
Morning Tour Route - 9:15am (Apr - Oct)
- Boutari winery or Estate Argyros
- Hatzidakis Winery or Gavalas Winery
- Venetsanos Winery or Artemis Karamolegos Winery
Sunset Tour Route - 3.15pm (May - Sept)
- Boutari winery or Artemis Karmolegos Winery or Avantis Winery
- Estate Argyros or Galavas Winery or Hatzidakis Winery
- Venetsanos Winery (Sunset views, Greek cheeses & tapas)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.