The tours start with a stop at the Mountain of Prophet Elias, the highest peak of the island (567 m). On top of the mountain, there is the Monastery of Prophet Elias with breathtaking view to the island and the Aegean Sea. Photo stop (15 min).
A walking tour in Megalochori (25 min) follows one of the most beautiful and traditional villages of Santorini. This village distinguishes for the Cycladic houses, the Neoclassical buildings, the impressive cave houses and the white churches with blue domes.
We continue with a guided visit (1 and half hour) with a professional licensed guide in the Minoan Site of Akrotiri. This Bronze Age settlement on the southern side of the island was an important port town those times but it was buried under volcanic ash after the eruption of Thera in about 1,600 BC. This volcanic ash preserved the entire town and the wall frescoes in perfect conditions so as it is often referred today as Prehistoric Pompei. Due to its way of destruction, Akrotiri has frequently suggested as the Lost Atlantis.
After Akrotiri, we continue to the Red Beach. Free time (45 min) to walk at the famous beach and take photos. This beach distinguishes for the red colour of the volcanic sand and the impressive hill above.
Next stop is Perivolos Beach with the black sand. This is considered the trendiest beach of Santorini and it is lined up with taverns, cafeterias, beach bars and watersports centres. Time at leisure (1 and a half- 2 hours) for lunch or swimming. Lunch not included in the price.
Then we visit the Santo Wines Oenotourism Center (45 min). Santorini is very famous for its wine production and there are actually many wineries on the island. The volcanic substances of the soil give a special aroma and taste to the grapes. In Santo Wines, you can see the entire wine making the process from grape pressing up to bottling. You can also taste the distinctive wines of the island, while specialized enologists give away the hidden secrets of wine.
Ages 13 years and above
Ages 2 - 12 years
Pick up from your hotel
Departure point: From Your Hotel
Departure dates and times:
Daily, depart at 9:45
Duration: 12 Hours
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
3. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
65 6701 1185
8403 4722 (Text only)
· You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
· All vouchers are to be used to tour date only.
· Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
· Baggage is at the risk of every individual passenger. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage while on the motor coach or while loading and unloading. Rates quoted include handling one piece of luggage per person.
· Lost Items
Small articles, coats, wraps, umbrellas, cameras, hand bags and any other items that are carried on a motor coach are entirely under the care of the passenger who is cautioned of the risk attached to these being left in Conveyances. Every effort will be made to retrieve loss of forgotten items. However, the tour operator in no way can be held responsible if such items are not retrieved.
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities. A full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
Full refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made at least 5 working days prior the tour date.
Partial refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made the day before.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made the day of a tour.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 calendar days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.