Discover Santorini's famous "caldera" of the island and visit the breathtaking town of Oia for scenic views of unparalleled Greek beauty.
Santorini is an island which has much to see – from the black-sand beaches and picturesque caldera to the mountaintops and charming villages. On this private full day scenic tour, discover the marvels that make up one of the most charming Greek islands.
Begin this tour with a visit to the island’s half-submerged caldera – a picture perfect setting. Against the backdrop of the deep-blue Aegean Sea, strike a pose. Take some memorable photos as your guide tells you about Santorini’s volcanic history. Then, continue the tour to the iconic village of Oia – renowned for its whitewashed houses and idyllic sunset.
Walk around the streets and explore the village at your own leisure.
For an insight into Santorini’s sacred culture, pay a visit to Prophet Elias Monastery, perched at the island’s highest point at nearly 2,000 feet (565m) above sea level, the island’s highest point. Before you sample dessert wine and extra virgin oil made onsite, hear monks chant and admire the far-reaching vistas that span the entire region.
Venture around the island’s countryside and enjoy local stops away from the tourist crowds – hand picked by your private guide. You will have the opportunity to visit up to two traditional wineries, where you can learn about the production of the local Assyrtiko wine and stop at restaurants that are local recommended to enjoy an optional meal of plates that Santorini is known for.
End your day on the Aegean waters by visiting Kamari or Perissa, the longest black-sand beaches on the island covered with black volcanic sand, before returning back to your Hotel or Cruise ship.
- Admire the famous "caldera" of the island
- Discover the breathtaking town of Oia
- Gaze at a 360-degree panoramic view of Santorini from Prophet Ilias Mt.
- Stop at the iconic Three Bells of Fira (Blue Dome Church)
- Visit two Santorini wineries and taste up to 8 different types of wine
- Photo stop at the Red sand beach and black sand beach of Perissa (opportunity for relaxing / swimming / free time for a stroll or an excellent local seafood lunch
- Taste samples of homemade local produce at an organic family farm in the countryside
- Visit the Santorini Lighthouse
- Per Group of up to 8 People: SGD 912.00 total, all included
- If your tour group consists of more than 8 people, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom tour quote
Tour departs at 09:00 hrs & 11:00 hrs.
What You Get
- Pickup & return from your Hotel or Cruise port (meeting point at top of cruise port's cable car) or Airport
- Full Day (up to 8 Hours) Private tour of Santorini with English-speaking expert guide
- Transportation in a modern fully air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan
- Admission fees and wine-tasting samples at two Santorini wineries (Optional visits, winery stops can be replaced)
- All taxes & fees
- Personal expenses, food and drinks unless specified
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship travellers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride)
How to use
- Print the e-voucher sent to your email after purchase and present it to the tour operator on the day of tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup & dropoff at your Hotel, Cruise port (meeting point at top of cruise port's cable car) or Airport.
Kindly email email@example.com with your order number to indicate your preferred pickup and dropoff location.