Take a trip back in time on the island of Delos. Explore the archeological site with a guide and marvel at exceptionally well-preserved monuments.
This 4-hour morning tour begins with a 30-minute boat ride from Mykonos to Delos. Once you arrive on Delos you’ll receive an introduction to the ancient and sacred site. With your guide you’ll explore the narrow city streets.
Marvel at the impressive house of Dionysus and the exceptional mosaics, well-preserved marble columns and wall paintings. See other monuments in the urban area, including the Theater of Delos.
Take a walk along the main street to the market and the sanctuary zone. Here you’ll find the Stoa of Phillipe, the Propylaia, the Colossus of the Naxians and the Temple of Apollo.
Visit the archeological museum and see exhibits on the island’s major historical periods. Enjoy some free time to further explore the museum on your own and to hunt for souvenirs in the museum shop.
- Please bring along your passport or ID Card
- The site of Delos will be explored on foot. Please wear low-heeled, comfortable shoes and a hat and bring sunscreen
- For booking purposes, please provide the age of all participants with your order number by emailing in to firstname.lastname@example.org after purchase
Tour starts at 10am.
Tours depart from the old port of Mykonos Delos Tour Office: Mykonos Town 84600, Greece
The meeting point is at the ticket desk.
What You Get
- Round-trip boat ticket
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.