Experience the stunning landscapes of Mykonos on a hiking tour of the island, and escape the bars and boutique stores of Mykonos Town. Discover a different side to one of the most glamorous islands of the Aegean on a hike with panoramic views.
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel or the cruise ship port at 08:30, and then head for the traditional farm of Mykonian Spiti in the village of Ano Mera. Receive your hiking equipment, including backpack, water bottle, a small food parcel and traditional hook or stem-style walking stick for your support. Study the route you will take and discuss your objectives before taking a little tour of the cabbage garden and to meet the farm animals.
Depart for your hike at 09:15 with a drive to Maou farm, where you can fill your water bottles and, depending on the season, taste some fresh produce such as tomatoes, cucumbers, grapes, figs and pears. Cross the narrow streets of Maou between cultured estates and traditional homes, and observe the amateur local fishermen at the edges of the lake's dam. By 10:30 you should arrive at a panoramic point of the dam, 4.1 kilometers from the starting point. Take a short rest before hiking to the beach of Mirsinis for a swim in the sea. Having traveled a total distance of 5.1 kilometers your hike ends at Mirsinis, where you can enjoy a swim in the sea. At around 13.30, you will be driven back to your accommodation or the Mykonian Spiti for lunch.
- Please wear athletic shoes with socks, and bring your swimwear
- The participation of people with serious illness is prohibited on this activity
- Reaching the first 3 stopping points are mandatory. Participation thereafter is optional
- Any hikers who wish to stop before the end of the trail will be transported to Ftelia Beach for swimming in the sea
- Because this activity can be physically demanding, children under 9 years old are not permitted to participate
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Mykonos
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.