Discover the hidden secrets of Mykonos on an 8-hour jeep safari. Get breathtaking views as you drive to beautiful beaches and rural villages, and stop for a swim and to laze in the sun.
Get behind the wheel of a jeep and spend the day exploring the rugged landscapes of Mykonos. Access parts of the island that other vehicles can't reach.
Depart from the Old Port of Mykonos Town and drive along the coast to Houlakia Beach. Continue up to the lighthouse for some panoramic views, and then make your way through Marathi. Pass Panormos Beach on the drive to Agios Sostis Bay.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of Ano Mera, and stop to admire the ruins of a Venetian castle at Paleokastro. Discover an old abandoned mine as you explore the area around Ano Mera, far from the hustle and bustle of Mykonos Town. Stop for lunch at a picturesque spot before continuing along the south coast past Kalafatis and Kalo Livadi. Continue through the lush green area of Halara.
Take in the stunning views from Agrari Beach, where you can enjoy a coffee and cool down with a swim in the sea. Head back to Mykonos Town via the old castle and get dropped off at the Old Port.
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Meals are optional, with a variety of choices
Tour starts at 9:30am.
Old Port, Mikonos 864 00, Greece
Meet at the Yacht Club in front of the Hoteliers Association in the Old Port of Mykonos Town.
What You Get
- Transportation by jeep
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.