Visit a traditional Mykonos home for an introduction to the island's culture and cuisine. Prepare favorite dishes and enjoy a meal with the chef.
Experience the traditional way of life on Mykonos and learn about its culture and cuisine on this 6-hour program. Teta, your hostess and chef, will provide tips and show you cooking methods that have made Mykonos cuisine so popular.
Enjoy some local snack favorites such as dakos with kopanisti cheese and tomato, louza (sun dried pork fillets), wine and Cretan raki. Enjoy her lovely home and visit her organic vegetable garden.
Head to the kitchen, where you’ll make tzatziki and spinach pie, stuffed peppers and tomatoes, beef with orzo and more. You’ll be guided through the whole procedure, and afterwards have a chance to taste what you’ve prepared.
- Children are welcome, provided they are escorted by an adult
- You will be informed of the pick-up time at your hotel when your booking is confirmed
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Mykonos
Classes take place at 10am and 4pm.
What You Get
- Exclusive cooking class
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch or dinner accompanied by unlimited wine.
- Local treats and small bag with local products to take home (1 per couple)
- Personal protective equipment for the kitchen
- Accident insurance within the estate
- State taxes and liability insurance at the course location
- Commemorative photos
- Lunch or dinner
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.