Take the worry out of your arrival at Mykonos Airport with a pre-booked shuttle transfer to accommodations across the island. Avoid the unreliable taxis or uncomfortable public buses on arrival, and get a friendly meet and greet in the Arrivals Lounge.
Enjoy a worry-free, affordable shuttle bus service from Mykonos International Airport to hotels and accommodations in Mykonos, and avoid the expense and stress of an unreliable taxi service. Hop on the regular bus service, with direct from inside the Arrival Lounge.
Arriving on the beautiful island of Mykonos can be a stressful experience. But, with this transfer from Mykonos International Airport you can say goodbye to those anxieties. The service runs every hour from early in the morning to the evening, covering transfers to central Mykonos hotels, along with hotels in Ornos, St. John, and Tagoo.
It’s cheaper than any other door-to-door mode of transport, such as flagging a taxi, and much less hassle than the public transport system. Even if your flight is delayed, uniformed staff will greet you at the airport at well-placed information desks. They will assist you with your luggage and help you board the comfortable shuttle bus, negating the need to wait outside at a bus stop.
Once on board, the shuttle bus travels non-stop to Mykonos and drops you off at your hotel door. Book the return journey and the bus will collect you from your hotel lobby for the drive back to Mykonos Airport, a distance of approximately 14-21 kilometers (depending on your hotel location).
- Please note that the transfer bus can not accommodate golf bags, skies, surf boards or wheelchairs
- All luggage is carried at passenger's own risk. The company reserves the right to refuse to carry unusually heavy and bulky luggage if staff consider there is insufficient accommodation for such articles or the loading and unloading of the same may cause delay to the vehicle. This right may be exercised even where the luggage has previously been carried
- The vehicles are strictly no smoking, and no alcohol may be consumed on any of the vehicles at any time
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- Extra hand luggage will not incur any additional charges. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your dropoff location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Athens
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.