Spend two fun-filled days on Mykonos, one of the most popular islands in Greece. With great night-life, superb beaches and crystal clear water you are sure to enjoy your time here.
Enjoy two days at the beautiful Greek Island of Mykonos on this independent trip from Athens. Mykonos has some of the best beaches in all of Greece, superb nightlife and the perfect blend of rustic villages and cosmopolitan restaurants.
This tour offers you the opportunity to discover the beauty of Mykonos over two days. We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens and after a marvelous 4-hour cruise through the beautiful Aegean Sea, we arrive in Mykonos in time for lunch.
We will take you to your luxury hotel and then you can enjoy the rest of the day, discovering this beautiful island at your own leisure.
Find quaint windmills, picturesque churches, and traditional white-washed houses as you explore the island. Or make the most of the magnificent beaches with a swim in the crystal clear waters.
At night, enjoy delicious food to suit your taste at one of the many restaurants, before taking part in the legendary nightlife that Mykanos is renowned for.
Begin this day with a leisurely breakfast or take an early morning swim, visit the shops or relax on the beach the choice is yours.
You also have the option of taking an excursion to the nearby island of Delos, famous for its archaeological sites.
In the afternoon, relax during the cruise back to Piraeus, Athens and marvel at the crystal blue waters of the wonderful seas of Greece.
- This is a non-escorted tour. You will have free time to discover the island at your own leisure
- Hotel accommodation will be located close to Mykonos town or elsewhere on the island, depending on availability
- Please note that as of January 1 2018, a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night
- When booking, please provide your nationality and date of birth. This information is required for the issuance of the ferry tickets
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Athens
Tour starts at 6:15am.
Pickup from all centrally located hotels in Athens.
What You Get
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Economy roundtrip ferry tickets
- Port transfers in Athens and Mykonos
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.