Mykonos: Sunset Trekking Experience
Visit the old Lighthouse of Armenisti. You will go trekking on the highest mountain of Mykonos to the Prophet Ilias Church from where you will enjoy the 360-view of the island. Later, you will enjoy an amazing sunset, accompanied by some Mykonian snacks.
After being collected from your Mykonos accommodation, you will visit the old lighthouse of Armenisti. There you will learn about it's history, including stories about how hard was to be a lighthouse guard back in the day.
You will then go trekking through a very old path that even few Mykonians known about. You can interact with nature, whilst also learning about the local herbs. You will also be able to see amazing 360-degree views from the tallest mountain of Mykonos.
From there you will be free to take photos at the Prophet Ilias Church, which provides a fantastic backdrop for capturing holiday memories. You can then relax whilst watching the sunset accompanied with some homemade juice and a small Mykonian snack possessing traditional Greek flavors.
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring along a jacket
- There is 30 to 45 minutes of trekking involved (difficulty is medium for the first 100 meters, and then easy for the remainder of the tour)
- Not suitable for pregnant women and people with mobility impairments
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location on Mykonos island
Tour starts at 5:30pm.
What You Get
- Free hotel pickup and drop off
- Mineral water
- Small snack
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.