See the highlights of Mykonos, and discover hidden gems with the help of a local. Take a refreshing swim at one of the northern beaches.
Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your hotel in Mykonos by your guide. Explore Mykonos with a local Mykonian. See the Mykonos windmills known as the Chora. The windmills were made by the Venetians in the 16th century, and have since become an iconic part of the Mykonos shore. Discover Little Venice, a great part of town to shop in, and a great place to watch the Mykonos sunset.
Visit the Church of Panagia Paraportiani, “Our Lady of the Side Gate.” The lily white walls of this gorgeous 14th century church create a dream-like image against Myknonos’ blue skies. Stroll down the island’s narrow streets and admire the white houses and their gorgeous flowers.
Continue to the village of Ano Mera. Explore the town square with its traditional tavernas and shops. The square represents the traditional Mykonos and gives you the chance to experience Mykonos as it was 20 years ago.
Hit the beach and enjoy some fun in the sun. Soak up the sun and go for swim. Sip a refreshing juice and try some local snacks. Afterward, you’ll be returned to your hotel in Mykonos.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that this tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Mykonos island
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.