Mykonos: Fun Day Cruise to Rhenia Island
Escape from the crowded beaches of Mykonos and sail to the uninhabited Island of Rhenia, known as the "Big Delos". Enjoy plenty of free time to swim in the crystal waters, sunbathe on the sandy beach or stroll around the golden beach.
Escape from the crowded beaches of Mykonos on this shared day cruise onboard a traditional boat to the uninhabited Island of Rhenia, also known as the "Big Delos". Enjoy plenty of free-time to swim and sunbathe.
Depart Mykonos New Port at 12:00 PM and set sail arriving in Rhenia at 1:15 PM. As all of the beaches on Rhenia Island are distinctively different, it will be your choice as to where to drop anchor and enjoy the marvelous blue-green colored sea. Swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbath on the fine sandy beach or stroll around the golden beach. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters, and uncrowded beaches are Rhenia specialty. At 3:45 PM set sail back to Mykonos arriving in the New Port at 5:00 PM.
- Cruise is available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from April 16th until October 15th
- Passport information needed by port authorities (full name, date of birth, passport number)
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number
- Full names of passengers
- Date of birth of each passenger
- Passport number of each passenger
Cruise begins at 12noon.
New Port, opposite the Olia Hotel
What You Get
- Drinks and lunch on board
- Cruise escort
- All local taxes
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.