Mykonos: 2-Hour Scuba Diving Mini Course for Beginners
This 2-hour scuba diving mini course is perfect if you’re curious about diving. Learn diving theory, equipment knowledge, some exercises and enjoy an open water dive (40-45min). Discover scuba diving and enter a world of adventure, freedom, and serenity.
If you’ve always wondered what it would be like to scuba dive, this activity is the opportunity to give it a try! During a 2-hour mini-course you’ll experience the thrill and freedom of underwater life. With underwater photographs included free of charge the experience will be unforgetable.
There’s no previous diving experience necessary to take part in this PADI Discover Scuba Diving activity. You’ll be under the guidance of a professional PADI instructor, and learn basic safety concepts before putting on your diving equipment and swimming around underwater in a closely supervised environment.
You must be at least 10 years old to participate, and complete the Discover Scuba Statement, which includes a medical questionnaire.
After their first Discover Scuba program, many new divers decide to repeat the experience!
- Transportation to and from the diving resort (Lia Beach) can be arranged for a fee of 15 Euros per person round-trip, to be paid in cash directly to the driver. Pick-up is at 09:00
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Mykonos
Tour starts at 9am.
What You Get
- Full equipment
- Full DAN insurance
- Underwater photos
- Soft drinks
- Local taxes and fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.