Travel in style from Santorini to Mykonos or vice-versa with our private helicopter transfer service.
Enjoy a comfortable arrival on the island of Mykonos or Santorini with a private helicopter transfer service from Santorini to Mykonos and vice-versa. Meet your pilot on your private helicopter launch pad, and soar up and away to see the Cyclades Islands and the Aegean Sea from the air. After 40 airborne minutes, touch down in Mykonos or Santorini. Your fleet of helicopters and private planes can seat up to six passengers.
Santorini (Thera) is one of the most popular destinations, not only in Greece but also throughout Europe. Located in the Aegean Sea, with an area of 75 sq. km. and about 15,500 census population. It consists of a cluster of islands which are: Thirassia, Nea Kameni, Palea Kameni, Aspronisi and Christiana islands. Mykonos is located in the Aegean Sea and specifically in the Cyclades. It has a population of about 10,000 residents and an area of 86 sq.kil. The reference point of the island is its nightlife which is known worldwide and the reason why the island welcomes more than 2,000,000 tourists every year. In 2012 Mykonos welcomed 700 cruise ships and 1260 direct charter flights.
Mykonos is an island that combines everything. Nightlife, beautiful beaches, gastronomy, watersports and of course the 15 minutes of fame many people are seeking… This is the reason that makes Mykonos one of the 20 top destinations of the international jet set.
- Bring along your passport or ID
- This flight is private and can accommodate a maximum of 5 persons
- Helicopter/Plane flight time is approximately 40 minutes
- Flights are available on a daily basis at regular intervals from 10:00 until Sunset
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Santorini or Mykonos
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.