Visit the ancient holy island of Delos and explore the Jewish part where the Jewish Synagogue is located, one of the oldest in Europe. Take the boat from the Old Port of Mykonos City and enjoy an informative private walking tour.
Visit Delos island from the Old Port of Mykonos City by the boat that departs at 5:00 PM. Sail for half an hour to reach the uninhabited island of Delos, which is considered the holy island of Ancient Greece. There you will take a private guided tour of the Jewish Synagogue on the other part of the island. Learn the Jewish history of the island from a licensed guide. Later, take some time to explore the Museum of Delos before you board the boat to return to Mykonos.
The synagogue of Delos, Greece, is one of the oldest synagogues known today, its proposed origin dating between 150 and 128 BCE. The building’s most recent use is widely agreed to have been an assembly hall for Jews or Samaritans. However, the first use for the building is more controversial. While some people think the building was erected as a private house or a pagan meeting place, most believe that it was a synagogue even in its earliest form.
Located on the eastern side of the city of Delos, the synagogue was far from the central areas of the city. Instead, the synagogue was built in a section of Delos called the Quartier du Stade. Join this tour to discover the Jewish Synagogue and learn about the history of the island.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen, a hat, water and a light jacket for the sea breeze
Tour starts at 5pm.
Meet at the Old Port of Mykonos City
What You Get
- Round-trip boat cruise to Delos from the Old Port of Mykonos City
- Entry tickets to the archaeological site
- 1.5-hour private guided tour with a licensed guide
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.