A testimony to Mykonos' maritime history, the Armenistis lighthouse stands proudly overlooking the island of Tinos. Still a fully functioning lighthouse, this landmark is a must-see!
Experience the old lighthouse, which stands like a sentinel over the Armenistis area and is a testimony to Mykonos' maritime history, while still remaining fully functional today. In order to visit the Armenistis lighthouse, take the road from Agios Stefanos. At the location of "Fanari" which translates to "lantern" in Greek, the scenic coastal road also offers some of the most spectacular views on the island just 6.5km from Mykonos Town.
Learn a lot of interesting facts about the light house, which was manufactured in 1891. The altitude of tower is 19 metres and the height of focal plane is 184 meters. The mechanism of the first lamp of "Armenistis" is exposed outside by the building of Aegean Naval Museum.
Visit the Armenistis lighthouse because of the breath-taking scenery around it. From there you can see all the boats arriving at and departing from Mykonos, while Tinos island looks as if it is right next to you. Its strategic position offers scenic views of the surrounding areas and is well worth visiting to get a sense of the island’s fascinating history and enjoy its spectacular beauty.
- Children can only take part if accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 join the tour free of charge
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Mykonos
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.