Sailboat Cruise from Athens to Agistri, Moni, and Aegina
Soak up Greek island life on a full-day sailing trip from Athens across the Saronic Gulf to three islands.
The sun is hot but the company's cool on this Greek island-hopping adventure! Treat yourself to a sailboat cruise from Athens to the idyllic shores of Agistri, Moni, and Aegina where the waters are warm, blue, and inviting. Your excursion includes a delicious Greek lunch, and you can go full Dionysus with an endless flow of wine. There's also beer and other options to choose from. Swim in brilliant azure waters typical of Greek islands and enjoy the great company on board.
- Cool off with a swim and snorkel, relax on white sandy beaches, or hire a bike and explore the islands
- Enjoy drinks, snacks, and a generous Greek lunch on board the sailboat. There's wine, beer, coffee, juices and more!
What You Get
- Full-day cruise in the Saronic Gulf on a traditional sailboat with a professional, multilingual crew of 4-5 people
- Explore the shores of Agistri and Aegina islands
- Coffee, juices, fruits, snacks, sweets, and more during the cruise
- A delicious Greek lunch with regional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming, snorkeling sunbathing
- Snorkeling equipment and water noodles
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the boat departure point
- Make sure to be on time!
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Boat Departure Point
Pireas, 185 37, Athens