Travel to Paleon Phaleron, Trocadero Harbor by bus to sail for the island of Aegina where you can opt to visit the famous Temple of Athena Aphaia.
Cruise through the straits and visit Poros, a romantic and peaceful island with beautiful beaches.
After on board lunch, we will explore the island of Hydra where you can shop or swim before sailing back to Trocadero Harbor where a bus will be waiting to transfer you back to Athens.
Ages 13 years and above
Ages 4 - 12 years
o Bread and butter (individual service)
o Smoked Scottish salmon over fresh vegetable Pandaisia salad
o Main Course
o Pork care with sauce of olives, peppers, mushrooms and wine
o Fresh mashed potatoes and asparagus with baby tomatoes
o Chocolate pastry with Chantilly
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
3. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
65 6701 1185
8403 4722 (Text only)
· You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at email@example.com
· All vouchers are to be used to tour date only.
· Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus is occupied, or meals offered.
· Vegetarian lunch option is available upon request, please inform us upon booking. Menu is subject to change without prior notice.
· Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
Full refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made at least 10 working days prior the tour date.
Partial refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made the day before.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made the day of tour.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 calendar days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.