Start your engines, auto-fans, it's time for some car-based action in Athens. The Hellenic Motor Museum is home to 300 cars from now-non-existent, to new, to awesome. Here, you can find over 100 cars dating from the 19th and 20th centuries!
See veteran, vintage, modern and classic cars in all the colors of the rainbow as you wander around three floors in this 5,000m2 space! The cars are from Theodore N. Charagionis's private collection, which he ended up building a special house for!
From models that no longer exist, like Avion Voisin, Delage, and Lagonda, to those that are still on the move, like Bugatti, Ferrari, and Aston Martin, there are hundreds of beautiful vehicular specimens here.
This museum is a must-visit for car buffs - it will even rev the engines of the neutral supporter.
- Admission is free to children age 0 to 5 years old
- Last admission is one hour before closing
- Please note that luggage or large bags aren’t allowed in the museum
Monday to Friday, 10:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs
Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
Last Admission: 1 hour before closing time
Opening hours may vary, please check the official website for more information regarding opening hours.
HELLENIC MOTOR MUSEUM
IOULIANOU 33 - 35 & C'SEPTEMVRIOU 74 - 78,
What You Get
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (when available)
How to Use
- Please present your printed or mobile ticket at the entrance of the museum
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.