Drive along the beautiful coastal road of Attica and pass by the lovely beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza. On the way, you see the wild coastline of Attica and few small islands of the Saronic Gulf. You head to Cape Sounion, the southernmost point of Attica, where the marvellous Temple of Poseidon stands on top of a hill overlooking the Aegean Sea. According to the myth, this is the spot where King Aegeus fell into the sea and died, believing that his only son Theseus had been killed in Crete by the Minotaur. Climb up the hill, visit the temple of Poseidon, the sea god, and enjoy the marvellous view. After this visit, you have some leisure time to walk around Cape Sounion.
Ages 13 years and above
Ages 4 - 12 years
Pick up from your hotel
Departure point: From Your Hotel
Departure dates and times:
Daily latest at 14:45
Duration: 4 Hours
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
3. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
65 6701 1185
8403 4722 (Text only)
· You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
· All vouchers are to be used to tour date only.
· Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
· Baggage is at the risk of every individual passenger. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage while on the motor coach or while loading and unloading. Rates quoted include handling one piece of luggage per person.
· Lost Items
Small articles, coats, wraps, umbrellas, cameras, hand bags and any other items that are carried on a motor coach are entirely under the care of the passenger who is cautioned of the risk attached to these being left in Conveyances. Every effort will be made to retrieve loss of forgotten items. However, the tour operator in no way can be held responsible if such items are not retrieved.
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
Full refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made at least 5 working days prior the tour date.
Partial refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made the day before.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made the day of tour.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 14 calendar days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.