Athens Sightseeing & Acropolis Museum
Enjoy beautiful highlights of Athens on this short and sweet tour and visit the Acropolis Museum!
Enjoy a tour of Athens, drive by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in front of Parliament House on Constitution Square, the Panathenaikon Stadium (site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896). See views of the Presidential Palace (ex Royal Palace) government buildings and elegant homes.
Drive along Panepistimiou Avenue and view the Catholic Cathedral, the Academy, University, National Library and Omonia Square. In contrast, visit the Roman Temple of Olympic Zeus and the crowning beauty and glory of ancient Athens, the Acropolis with its many monuments atop its rocky base, including the imposing Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athens Nike and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. There will be a visit to the New Acropolis Museum.
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays at 08:30 hrs (Exceptions: 25th & 26th of December, 1st of January)
Amalias Avenue 10, Athens (very close to Syntagma Square) (Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
- Transportation to beautiful highlights of Athens
- Visit to New Acropolis Museum
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present your printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.