Depart from Athens and drive south west until we reach the Corinth Canal (short stop), where the Aegean meets the Ionian Sea. Continue and visit the ancient town of Corinth, one of the richest towns in Ancient Greece, where Saint Paul lived and preached for two years. This ancient site includes the Agora and the 6th century Temple of Apollo. We continue for a short stop to the Ancient Port of Cehries, where Saint Paul disembarked. Return to Athens in time for lunch.
Ages 13 years and above
Ages 4 - 12 years
Pick up from your hotel
Departure point: From Your Hotel
Departure dates and times:
Monday and Friday, depart at 8:45
Duration: 5 Hours
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
3. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
· You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
· All vouchers are to be used to tour date only.
· Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
· Baggage is at the risk of every individual passenger. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage while on the motor coach or while loading and unloading. Rates quoted include handling one piece of luggage per person.
· Lost Items
Small articles, coats, wraps, umbrellas, cameras, hand bags and any other items that are carried on a motor coach are entirely under the care of the passenger who is cautioned of the risk attached to these being left in Conveyances. Every effort will be made to retrieve loss of forgotten items. However, the tour operator in no way can be held responsible if such items are not retrieved.
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
Full refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made at least 5 working days prior the tour date.
Partial refunds will be given to customers for cancellation made the day before.
No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made the day of tour.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 calendar days before the tour date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
65 6701 1185
8403 4722 (Text only)