Time is precious, something the Acropolis has seen a lot of. Skip the line to this ancient Greek wonder, see the Parthenon - the most famous ancient Greek temple ever built, dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war - and get amazing views of Athens from the rocky outcrop.
The Acropolis has been studied for centuries and, still, no one’s entirely sure how they did it! Try to figure it out for yourself as you skip the line and head for a solo exploration of the very cradle of Western civilization.
Marvel at the Parthenon, feel your jaw drop in the Dionysus Theater and enjoy the serene silence of the Sanctuary.
Check out the views from the rocky precipice and be sure to wear non-slip shoes! The 5th century BC surroundings weren’t designed for high heels.
- Please make sure to exchange your printed or smartphone voucher for a ticket at the Keytours office before heading to the Acropolis
- Last admission is 30 min before closing
The Acropolis is open from 08:00 hrs daily
26 Athanasiou Diakou, 117 43, Athens
Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, 117 42, Athens
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Acropolis site
How to Use
- Exchange your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Keytours office located at Athanasiou Diakou 26 (10 minutes from the Acropolis), open Mon-Fri 7:00-20:30, Sat 7:00-15:00 & 18:00-20:00, Sun 7:00-14:30 & 18:00-20:30
- After picking up your ticket, you may enter the Acropolis. Walk 280m east on Dionysiou Areopagitou St until you reach the corner of Thrasilou St. The Acropolis entrance is in front of the Acropolis Museum
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.