Time is precious, something the Acropolis has seen a lot of. Skip the line to this ancient Greek wonder, see the Parthenon - the most famous ancient Greek temple ever built, dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war - and get amazing views of Athens from the rocky outcrop.
The Acropolis has been studied for centuries and, still, no one’s entirely sure how they did it! Try to figure it out for yourself as you skip the line and head for a solo exploration of the very cradle of Western civilization.
Marvel at the Parthenon, feel your jaw drop in the Dionysus Theater and enjoy the serene silence of the Sanctuary.
Check out the views from the rocky precipice and be sure to wear non-slip shoes! The 5th century BC surroundings weren’t designed for high heels.
- Last admission is 30 min before closing
The Acropolis is open from 08:00 hrs daily.
Acropolis and Parthenon (Archaeological Area), 10555, Athens
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Acropolis site
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.