Experience the beauty of Santorini, world famous for its traditional white-washed houses perched on cliffs, stunning sunsets, and a giant lagoon. The beaches and elegant restaurants will ensure that you fully relax on this 2-day trip from Athens.
During this independent 2-day trip you will have the opportunity to discover the wonders of Santorini, a Greek island in the South Aegean. Famous for its giant lagoon, breathtaking sunsets and contrasts of colors, this is truly the dream Greek holiday.
We pick you up from your hotel in Athens and take you directly to the port where you will board a comfortable boat. During the cruise, you will see some beautiful islands, many of them uninhabited.
Upon arrival in Santorini, you will check-in to your hotel and then have the afternoon free to explore the island. Take a swim, enjoy the hospitality or indulge in the Greek specialties on offer.
Santorini was created due to a volcanic explosion 3,600 years ago. The explosion created sheer cliff tops and a lagoon that is 400 metres deep.
On the other side of the cliffs, the land slopes down to create fascinating beaches with colorful sands due to the volcanic content. You will have the chance to explore the Red Beach, the Black Beach and enjoy the gorgeous sunset over the Aegean Sea.
In the evening, take advantage of the great views at one of the excellent restaurants on the island, and enjoy the great nightlife on offer.
Take advantage of the free morning to explore the main town of Fira with narrow winding streets.
With plenty of shops and local products on offer you will have no trouble finding the perfect gift for loved ones or more delightful food to savor.
In the afternoon we will sail back to Athens where our trip concludes.
- This is a non-escorted tour. You will have free time to discover the island at your own leisure
- Hotel accommodation usually is located in Kamari or Perissa depending on availability
- The duration of the boat trip with the normal ferry is 8 hours
- Please note that as of January 1 2018, a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night
- When booking, please provide your nationality and date of birth. This information is required for the issuance of the ferry tickets
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Athens
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.