SEA LIFE Munich
Learn more about marine life during the aquarium's regular feedings, and watch divers inside the ocean tank.
SEA LIFE Munich is ready to take you on a trip through the world's oceans. From the creatures of the Black Sea all the way to the Mediterranean, you'll be able to admire lesser-spotted aquatic life.
Kids will also be able to get up close and personal at the rock pools. Find out how a cleaner shrimp feels as it tickles your fingertips, then walk through the glass ocean tunnel and discover corals and caves where tropical fish dash back to their anemones!
- Get to know the world's underwater inhabitants as you wander between tanks, and see everything from octopuses to sharks
- Meet several species of sharks, sturgeons from the Danube Delta, and rays that roam the Mediterranean
What You Get
- Entrance to the SEA LIFE Munich
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
SEA LIFE Munich
Willi-Daume-Platz 1, 80809, Munich