Salzburg and Lake District Day Tour from Munich
Walk in the footsteps of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on this beautiful tour from Munich to Salzburg and Lake District!
Driving south towards Austria, on this tour you’ll Bavaria's largest lake, the Chiemsee. The drive through the Chiemgau will give you a beautiful view of the Lower Bavarian Alps. In Salzburg, the city of Mozart, you’ll have enough time for shopping and a stroll through the picturesque old city.
On Lake Wolfgangsee you have the chance to take a boat ride to the White Horse Inn and the pilgrim church. Then the tour will continue through the scenic Lake District. Travel past lake Mondsee, scene of the movie "The Sound of Music", on your way back to Munich.
- Due to the latest developments, all guests must carry a Passport with them before and during the tour
- Children 3 years old and under join for free
Departures: Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.30 AM
Attention: Please board coach 20 minutes before departure.
Days off: 24-25-31 Dec.
Bahnhofplatz, in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Munich.
What You Get
- Transportation from / to Munich in air conditioned coaches
- Live guide on the tour
- Food and beverages
- Admission fee for the Boat Ride (€ 12,00)
- Optional gratuities
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.