Lufthansa Airport Bus To And From Munich City Center
Use comfortable bus shuttle to the Munich airport and back.
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! This is a quick, inexpensive and comfortable way to get to your destination without feeling rushed. You may also choose to get off in the neighborhood of Schwabing North.
To make your trip to and from the Munich Airport as comfortable as possible, many extra services have been included, such as air conditioning and luggage service. From May to October, beverages are served on board.
With transportation taken care of, all you have to do is to sit down, relax and enjoy your time on the Lufthansa Airport Bus!
- First shuttle from the Central Station Munich at 5:15am
- Last shuttle from the Central Station Munich at 7.55pm
- First shuttle from the Airport Munich (terminal 2) at 6:30am
- Last shuttle from the Airport Munich (terminal 2) at 10:30pm
- The shuttles run every 15 minutes
- The date you have to choose during the booking is not binding, you can use your ticket also on another day
Buses depart every 20 minutes from the Munich Airport Center, Terminal 1 (Modul A and Modul D) starting at 9:30 AM and Terminal 2 starting at 6:30 AM.
Please note: The last shuttle departs from the central station Munich at 7.55pm.
Munich Airport. Drop off directly in front of the terminals.
The service ends at Munich Central Station (or Schwabing North).
What You Get
- One-way or round-trip transfer service from Munich Airport to Munich Central Station (depending on the option chosen)
- Air conditioned bus
- Luggage service
How to Use
- Please present a printed voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.