Innsbruck and Swarovski's Crystal World: Full Day Trip from Munich
Explore the charming city of Innsbruck and be dazzled at Swarovski's Crystal World.
This tour will take you from Munich along several of Bavaria’s most beautiful lakes and through the Karwendel Mountains to Innsbruck.
Visitors to the Alpine city of Innsbruck can expect to see the Goldenes Dachl (The Golden Roof). The Goldenes Dachl is the center of Altstadt (Old Town) and the historic center of Innsbruck. You’ll also have time to go sightseeing in the cozy and beautiful Innsbruck city center.
One of the highlights of this extraordinary trip is surely the visit to the Swarovski's Crystal World, the museum of charm and glittering jewelry that is very popular all over the world.
- Due to the latest developments, all guests must carry a Passport with them before and during the tour
- Children 3 years old and below join for free
Departures: Each Friday at 08:30 am (from Apr 1st to Oct 17th).
Attention: Please board coach 20 minutes before departure.
Bahnhofplatz, in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Munich.
What You Get
- Transportation from / to Munich in air conditioned coaches
- Live guide
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fee for Swarovski’s Crystal Worlds (€ 17,00)
- Optional gratuities
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.