In the seclusion of the mountains, King Ludwig II of Bavaria built 2 of his dream castles: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof.
This trip from Munich in a luxury air-conditioned tour bus will allow you to visit these two important examples of western architecture. Neuschwanstein Castle, in its stunning position on the foothills of the Alps, is also one of the most impressive sights in Germany.
There will be a short stop in Oberammergau to photograph this picturesque little town, and to do a little shopping.
**Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time.
Tour starts at 08:30am
- Visit the majestic castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof (**Please note that entrance tickets to the castles are not included)
- Discover Ludwig's childhood home of Hohenschwangau
- Take a trip the the tiny Bavarian town of Oberammergau
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Meeting point of the tour: Bahnhofplatz, in front of the Karstadt Shopping Centre (Open in Google Maps)
Meeting point of the tour: Bahnhofplatz, in front of the Karstadt Shopping Centre (Open in Google Maps)