Go on a poignant journey to Dachau, the Nazi's first German concentration camp opened in 1933.
Today the site displays the authenticity of the original environment and is a place of memory, pilgrimage, and education. To visit can be a challenge, but a deeply moving and memorable experience.
During the 5 hours tour from Munich, your guide will tell you stories of Dachau's importance in the Nazi cause. Explore the cells, barracks, and gas chamber which formed a prototype for Hitler's chilling extermination program.
See picture and exhibits in the museum, and read touching accounts of the prisoners' own experiences which chart the camp's beginning until its liberation by US forces in 1945.
Tour starts at 10:15am
- View the Nazi's first forced labour camp at Dachau
- Visit Dachau's chilling barracks, cells, and gas chamber
- See prisoners' accounts of life in Dachau at the memorial museum
- Lean how the pretty medieval town of Dachau became the centre of evil
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Meeting point of the tour: Marienplatz, Munich by the Glockenspiel/Tourist Info (Open in Google Maps)
Meeting point of the tour: Marienplatz, Munich by the Glockenspiel/Tourist Info (Open in Google Maps)