Classical concert at the Max-Joseph-Hall in Munich
Watch members of the Munich Philharmonics perform in the unique atmosphere of the historic Max-Joseph-Hall.
In the breathtaking surroundings of the historical Max-Joseph-Hall underneath crystal chandeliers and with splendid acoustics, enjoy a two-hour chamber concert performed by professional musicians of the Munich Philharmonics.
This unique experience will take place in the heart of Munich and you will listen to well-chosen classical masterpieces. The Max-Joseph-Hall is a part of the famous Munich Residence, a former castle of the Bavarian dukes, princes and emperors.
Various Sundays throughout the year.
Max-Joseph-Hall at the Residenz
Residenzstraße 1, 80333 München, Germany
What You Get
- Admission to a 2-hour concert at the Max-Joseph-Hall
- Food and drinks
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.