Berchtesgaden Town, Mountains And The Eagle's Nest Day Trip From Munich
See the impressive mountain scenery and the beautiful landscape of the Berchtesgadener Land and visit the Eagle's Nest on a daytrip from Munich.
Your tour will offer you the opportunity to pay a visit at the NS Documentation Center on Obersalzberg. Then take a special bus and lift up to the Kehlsteinhaus, also known as the Eagle's Nest, at an altitude of 1,834m where you will be rewarded with spectacular views. Your guide will give a comprehensive summary of the historical events and answer any questions.
Afterwards, we will have a short stop in the town of Berchtesgaden. The return journey via the German alpine road shows you the impressive valleys of Bavaria.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 5 guests
- In the event that the minimum is not met the tour supplier will either offer the guests an alternative appointment, or the guests can choose to cancel the tour (Usually 24 hours before tour start)
- In the event of bad weather your tour will visit the Berchtesgaden salt mines, instead of Kehlsteinhaus
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Tour provider is not liable for traffic-related delays
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8.30am.
Tours do not operate during the winter season from 1 November to 1 April.
Please arrive 20 minutes before departure at the bus.
Meet your tour bus outside of height Obletter toys.
Sonnenstraße 1, 80331 München
What You Get
- Transport up the Eagle's Nest
- English speaking live-guide on the coach and during the whole tour
- One refrigerated drink (non-alcoholic) on the coach
- Tour on a comfortable, air conditioned coach
- Food and beverage
- Fee for shuttle bus and elevator up to the Eagle's Nest (18 Euro/person)
- Entrance fee to the NS Documentation Center (3 Euro/person)
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.