Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise: 1 or 2 Hours
Cruise the River Main in Frankfurt for spectacular views of the city’s skyline. Available as a 1-hour or 2-hour tour, see sights such as the pubs of Sachsenhausen and European Central Bank. Jump off at Gerbermühle and learn about the poet Goethe.
Our 50- or 100-minutes boat trips depart from our landing stage "Eiserner Steg". The boat leaves every hour. You have two opportunities either 50/100 minutes downstream or 50/100 minutes upstream.
The tour starts at 11h00 downstream direction Griesheim. This trips takes you through the urban areas of Frankfurt towards the Western harbour. Here you have a wonderful view of the skyscrapers of Frankfurts Financial Center or you can enjoy the museums along the embankment, for example the Städel. The ship will turn around before the Griesheim lock.
At 12h00 the tour will take you upstream. This trips takes you past the beautiful embankments of the river main towards the Eastern harbour of the city. Just to mention a few of the sights: you can see the district Sachsenhausen and its museum enbankment. You will have the chance to get off at "Gerbermühle", a historic landmark to Frankfurt's poet Goethe.
- The tours change every hour upstream and downstream
- All tours are companied with commentaries in English and German
- Boats leave every hour and on Sunday and Public Holidays even every half hour
Choose a starting time between 1100 hrs, 1200 hrs, 13:00 hrs , 14:00 hrs, 15:00 hrs or 16:00 hrs
Eiserner Steg, Frankfurt (Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
How to Use
- Please present a printed copy of your voucher to the operator on the day of your visit
- Meeting point: Eiserner Steg, Frankfurt
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.