Wander around a museum dedicated entirely to the Trabant, East Germany's iconic car.
The humble Trabant, with its moon-like headlamps and vintage toy box style, is a symbol of life behind East Germany's Iron Curtain. The cult classic car has its very own Berlin museum at Checkpoint Charlie.
Transport yourself to the GDR and see the cars East Germans would wait for as long as 18 years to get their hands on. Trace the history of the Trabi's two-stroke engine through models in all shapes and colors. As well as classic motors like the P60, there are also military and rally cars!
What You Get
- Admission to the Trabi Museum
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Zimmerstraße 14-15, 10969, Berlin