Tickets for TimeRide Dresden
Go on a voyage back to 1719 and see the beauty of 18th-century Dresden during its Baroque era.
Venture back to the glorious Baroque days of Dresden using powerful augmented and virtual reality technology. Three rooms will throw you back in time, each offering a unique perspective on what life was like in Germany 300 years ago.
In the final room, you'll step into a coach that may as well be magic. Using VR, you'll be taken to Zwinger palace to witness the wedding of Augustus III of Poland to Maria Josepha of Austria. Get ready for a Baroque blast from the past.
- Engage with the power of augmented reality and see yourself transported to the Hall of Mirrors
- Step onboard an old-fashioned coach and travel back to a regal wedding that happened 300 years ago using VR
What You Get
- Admission to TimeRide Dresden
- Technical equipment
- All fees and taxes
How to Use
- Show your smartphone voucher at the cash desk
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Taschenberg 3, 01067, Dresden