Tickets for TimeRide Berlin
Peer over the Berlin Wall and see life from both sides of the Iron Curtain: the Eastern struggle and the Western boom.
A city divided for 30 years, the lives of Berliners couldn't have been more strongly contrasted. At TimeRide Berlin, you'll have a chance to see how it was on both sides: Stasi in the East, Stevie Wonder records in the West.
Along with innovative ways of witnessing archival footage of the Berlin of the past, visitors will gain a deeper understanding of Cold War tensions using VR. Feel the pressure of crossing the border, and look in every direction aboard your virtual bus.
- Get your papers at the ready and prepare to cross Checkpoint Charlie in an immersive VR experience
- Hear personal tales from both sides of the wall, from architects and tradesmen, to cross-border commuters
What You Get
- Admission to TimeRide Berlin
- Technical equipment
- All fees and taxes
How to Use
- Show your smartphone voucher at the cash desk
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the selected timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Zimmerstraße 91, 10117, Berlin