Learn the secrets of one of the most defining stories of the 20th century as you explore Berlin locations closely tied to Hiter and the Third Reich. During the 4 hours walking tour, authoritative guides who have made this one of the world's most highly regarded tours on the subject provide a fascinating commentary.
Starting in the heart of West Berlin in front of the cragged spire of the bombed-out Memorial Church, hear about the ferocity of the Allied bombing campaign and the defense of the Nazi Reich capital. See the Cross of Coventry and the Madonna of Stalingrad, and learn about the experiences of those caught in the onslaught of the Soviet forces.
You will visit the remains of Goering's Air Defence Ministry, where the Luftwaffe coordinated the Battle of Britain. Go to the site of Goebbels' Propaganda Ministry, and see the ruins of Himmler's SS and Gestapo HQs. Take a stroll down the imaginary north-south axis of "Germania", as designed by Albert Speer, from the towering Great Hall to the monumental arch.
Visit the site of Hitler's New Reichs Chancellery, the seat of power of Nazi held Europe, and the exact location of the Fuhrer's Bunker. Your guide will provide a step-by-step account of Hitler's suicide, the last days spent in the bunker, and the fate of his remains. Finally, follow the route of the Soviet attack towards the final battlefield of the Reichstag, and stop before the Soviet Memorial, flanked with T34 Tanks and Red Army Howitzers.
Tour starts at 10:00AM
Explore the rise and fall of Nazi Germany in Berlin and learn about the events that catapulted Hiter to power. Discover the stories of the Nazi, Gestapo, and SS within the Reich as you learn about Berlin under siege and the darkest details of WW2.
- Visit the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- See the Cross of Coventry and Madonna of Stalingrad
- Go to the German Resistance Museum
- Admire the T4 Euthanasia Memorial
- See the Soviet War Memorial
- Discover the location of Hitler's suicide in the Fuhrer Bunker
- Explore the Topography of Terror exhibit
- Take a stroll down the imaginary north-south axis
- Visit the site of Hitler's New Reich's Chancellery, seat of power of Nazi Europe
- Hear about the ferocity of the Allied bombing campaign
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Meeting point of the tour: in front of McDonald's, outside the main entrance to S+U Zoologischer Garten Train Station, Hardenbergplatz, 10623 Berlin (Open in Google Maps)
Meeting point of the tour: in front of McDonald's, outside the main entrance to S+U Zoologischer Garten Train Station, Hardenbergplatz, 10623 Berlin (Open in Google Maps)