Semperoper: German Guided Tour
See the inner workings of the Semperoper, one of the world's most iconic opera houses.
The Semperoper has been burned, bombed, and flooded, but you still won't find a more beautiful building in all of Dresden.
This indomitable opera house is a key part of the city's cultural identity, and you can get to know this Elbe-side jewel with an insightful guided tour in German.
See it all, from the lavish detail of the grand Baroque architecture to the ornate rooms, reconstructed in the original style.
What You Get
- Guided tour of Dresden's Semperoper with a knowledgeable, German-speaking guide
How to Use
- Please present your smartphone ticket at the door next to the main entrance
- Make sure to check in at least 5 minutes prior to the starting time of your booked tour!
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Theaterplatz 2, 01067, Dresden