Take a unique tour of the famous treasury of one of the most magnificent princely courts of the 18th century.
A cherry stone carved with 185 human faces, a golden coffee set, and royal treasures – see it all on a guided tour of Dresden Castle's New Green Vault. Immerse yourself in Saxony's splendor inside a princely court of the 18th century!
After browsing all the sparkling wealth and 400-year-old European handicrafts, carry on to Dresden's opera house, the Semperoper. Explore four tiers of sculptures, jewels, paintings and reliefs of famous musicians and actors. It's history, with added fun.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is at the Residenzschloss Dresden, by the Georgbrunnen in the small castle courtyard (meeting point B of the castle), near the entrance to the museum shop
- Your guide will be holding a sign that says 'Glanzlichter Dresdens'
- The tour starts at 13:30. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the starting time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Taschenberg 2, 01067, Dresden