Munich Beer Tour in English
Enjoy a deep-dive into Bavaria's beer culture, with an English-speaking guided tour around Munich.
Paris has baguettes, Naples has pizza, and Munich has beer. The world-famous Oktoberfest emanates from the Bavarian capital from September to October, but the beer flows here all year round.
Join a friendly guide and hop from beer garden to brewery to museum on a deep-dive tour of Munich's love affair with beer. Learn how Bavarian beer has been crafted for 3,000 years and where locals go nowadays to grab a cold one.
Of course, it wouldn't be a beer tour without lots of tastings!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Radius Office
- You will find the office inside Munich Central Station, in a side part of the station. Coming from the central hall where the inter-city trains leave, walk along platform 26 and turn right at the end until you see platforms 32-34. Turn around, and you will see the office!
- Please make sure to check in at the Radius office 15 minutes before the start of the tour! Latecomers can't be waited for
- The tour starts at 18:00
What You Get
- 3.5-hour beer tour with an English-speaking guide
- Interesting insights into the beer capital of the world
- Private tour of the Beer & Oktoberfest Museum
- 3 small beers & fresh pretzels at the museum
- Visit of the famous Hofbräuhaus
- Visit of Hofbräukeller
- A rich Bavarian delicacy plate (spares the dinner) at Hofbräukeller
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Radius Tours & Bikes GmbH
Munich Central Station, Arnulfstraße 3, 80335, Munich