Hop-On Hop-Off Berlin Bus - 48 Hours
Discover all the major sights of Berlin on a City Sightseeing double-decker bus tour. Brandenburg Gate, KaDeWe, Checkpoint Charlie and TV Tower are absolute must-sees for anyone visiting Berlin! You also have the opportunity to explore the heart of the city at your own pace by hopping on and off at your own leisure. Just hop off, explore, and wait for the next red bus to come in a few minutes to keep on!
Do your shopping at Bus Stop 1, Tauentzienstrasse, the major commercial street in Berlin, or hop off at bus stop 2, the KaDeWe department store. Or if you like to have it all in one single place, hop off at stop 8 to visit the 5-storey Shopping Mall Alexa. As you go, enjoy the view of the Potsdamer Platz public square from our exclusive double-deckers. Feel the history at bus stop 4, The Wall, a special place that changed the history of Germany. Stop 6 takes you to The Gendarmenmarkt, an architectural hot spot including the Konzerthaus and the French and German Churches. In the centre of the square stands a monumental statue of Germany's renowned poet Friedrich Schiller.
As you pass by stop 9, enjoy the view of the TV Tower or the Red City Hall. Just follow the whole route and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with the complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With the City Sightseeing tour, you get to visit all Berlin's hot spots! Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with entrance tickets to the main attractions and your trip will be complete: Legoland Discovery Centre, the Berlin Dungeon, Madame Tussauds, or the SEA LIFE Centre. Get your ticket today and start planning your stay. Book your ticket online today and start planning your trip to Berlin!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Berlin office
What You Get
- 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Berlin
Berlin City Tour GMBH (BCT), Industriestraße 36/37
12099, Berlin, Germany