The site of international tension until just over a quarter of a century ago, Berlin has a vibrant artistic and nightlife scene and this tour covers both of those modern essentials. It will show the city’s nocturnal culture with trips to the Kit Kat Club and Berghain.
The street art of the city is best shown in the East Side Gallery. Stretching 1.3 km, this is the longest open-air gallery in the world. Having plenty of time to appreciate the works, the other side of the Spree is easily accessible via the double-deck Oberbaum Bridge.
This leads, through hip side-streets, to the artistic center of Kreuzberg. This former working-class area is a place of architectural contrasts and the transforming influx of vibrant immigrants have left it with a strong bohemian element. It hosts a number of great galleries and you will visit the Berlinische Galerie. This is the city’s museum for modern art and shows the evolution of German art from the 19th century to the present.
Choose betwen 09:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm or 2:00pm.
Enjoy this private Berlin tour with min 4 in a group!
- Unearth the finest cafes, vintage shops and music venues.
- Visit two world-famous, pioneering night clubs: Kit Kat Club and Berghain.
- Explore and learn about the dazzling street art that coats the neighbourhood.
- Gaze at the works of artists by the Spree at the East Side Gallery.
- Cross the beautiful Oberbaum Bridge.
- See the spread of German modern art in Berlinische Galerie in cultural Kreuzberg.
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.