See historic Berlin on this 3.5 - 4 hours walking tour through the city's most significant places. Take an informative, thought-provoking journey that brings the history of Berlin alive. The tour covers all of Berlin's main sights, from the Berlin Wall to the site of Hitler's bunker. Visit the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, Reichstag Dome, Berlin Cathedral, Palace Square and much more.
Along the way, meet characters who have left their imprint on the city, including Albert Einstein, Marlene Dietrich, and JFK. Stand above the spot where Hitler took his life in April 1945, and see daring escapes took place across the Berlin Wall before its momentous fall in 1989.
**Please arrive meeting point 10 minutes before tour departure time.
Choose between 10:30am or 2:00pm.
Tour lasts for 3 - 4 hours.
- Explore all the major sites of Berlin on this comprehensive walking tour
- Go to Checpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate
- Visit Museum Island
- Discover the scene of the Nazi book burning in Bebelplatz
- Stand over the site of Hitler's suicide
- Learn about the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, and explore life in the city since reunification
- Hear tales of infamous Berlin residents and visitors, from Marlene Dietrich to JFK
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Meeting point of the tour: Outside Restaurant Weihenstephaner opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station (Open in Google Maps)
4. Enjoy your tour
Outside Restaurant Weihenstephaner opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station (Open in Google Maps)