Classic Segway Tour from Hilton Hotel Complex Berlin
Ride on your Segway through the streets of Berlin.
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Discover one of the most beautiful cities in the world while enjoying a cruise through the parks and streets on an easy-to-use Segway. Our professional guide will take you to all the main sights in the city, cruise you through beautiful streets and squares, and visit some of the most photogenic places in Berlin, most of which you’d be lucky to stumble across on a segway! Our guides will be more than happy to take photos of you and your group on the Segway!
Before we go on the road, every participant practices until he feels safe. All Segway tours take place in groups of 8-10 people.
- Participants should weigh at least 45 kg and not more than 118 kg
- Minors must be at least 15 years old, have a valid driving licence for mopeds and be accompanied by an adult during the entire tour
- Every member of your group is obliged to fill in and sign an exemption from liability form
- This tour is not recommended for people with disabilities or pregnant women
- We have guides from different countries. Multilingual guided tours are possible
This tour takes place daily from 10 am to 4 pm.
2 Wheeltours office at the Hilton Hotel Complex Berlin, next to the parking entrance. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start to complete the paperwork.
Charlottenstraße 29, 10117 Berlin, Germany
What You Get
- Segway rental
- Protective gear
- Introduction to driving a Segway
- Professionally guided city tour
- Sightseeing from the outside
- Entrance fees to visited monuments
- Food and drinks
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.