Berlin Icebar + 3 free Drinks
Enjoy three delicious ice-cold drinks, served in glasses made from real ice, in Berlin's coolest bar.
Icebar Berlin may have sub-zero temperatures, but it's still a local hotspot. Locals and visitors alike have really warmed to the concept, and chilling at the ice bar is a cool thing to do on any day of the week. There's no tepid entertainment here – a trip to the Berlin Icebar will make sure you get some world-class thermal thrills, including three tasty drinks. It's an experience that'll be frozen into your memory forever!
- Wrap up and get comfortable with a complimentary warm coat and gloves to stave off the cold
- Marvel at the ice sculptures, sit on furniture carved from ice, and take some unique holiday photos!
What You Get
- Admission to the Berlin Icebar
- Gloves and a warm coat during the experience
- 3 included drinks (a freshly made welcome cocktail at the front bar & two drinks served in a glass made of ice inside the Icebar)
- Soft drinks for guests under 18
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket and a valid ID at the entrance
- Please make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Spandauer Str. 2, 10178, Berlin