1-Hour Berlin River Cruise
Get to know the city from a unique perspective, highlighting angles and architecture that even many of the locals haven’t seen.
Do you know the saying "You don’t really know a city until you’ve experienced it from the water"? No, we don’t either, but it definitely should exist. Berlin’s lakes and rivers give you a whole new perspective of the city. Take in the architectural contrasts, new and old, and tick its many landmarks off your 'to-see' list as you float, float, float along.
What You Get
- 1-hour river cruise
- Audio commentary in German
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Anlegestelle Friedrichstraße, Am Weidendamm 1, 10117, Berlin