Tickets For The Moulin Rouge Show & Optional Dinner
Live a dream night in the beautiful setting of the Moulin Rouge - Drink champagne and dine in the famous temple of French can-can.
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative performances of its can-can dancers. Every evening, 60 artists selected worldwide present the 'Féerie' revue show: 1000 costumes shimmering with feathers, rhinestones and sequins, sensational performances, sumptuous sets and original French music. Get ready for a 2-hour show where dance scenes and surprise acts intersperse! And for a top-of-the-notch experience, book the French dinner orchestrated by Chef David Le Quellec.
- See the dinner menus
- Show duration: 2 hours
- Dinner-Show duration: 4 hours
- Visitors might have to pass security checks before entering the venue
- Backpacks, suitcases, and any other voluminous bags will not be allowed in the auditorium or in the storage room
- Dress code: jacket and tie appreciated. Shorts, bermudas, sports clothes and shoes, flip-flops are not allowed
- Seats are randomly assigned and cannot be known in advance. You can be placed with strangers on the same table
Every evening at 7.00pm, show at 9.00pm.
Friday and Saturday at 11.00pm (the two shows are the same).
Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris
What You Get
- 1/2 bottle of champagne per person
- Dinner (if dinner option selected)
How to Use
- Present your voucher at the ticket office at the entrance of the Moulin Rouge at least 30 minutes before the show
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.