Tickets for La Cité de la Mer
Step inside the world's largest nuclear ballistic missile submarine that's open to the public, a jewel of the French Navy.
Visit five distinct zones with your ticket. Step inside a unique art-deco transatlantic liner terminal and discover man's mysterious adventures under the ocean while surrounded by unique architecture.
Get a sense of military life on a nuclear sub with access to all areas aboard le Redoutable, walk through the Gallery of Men and Machine where modern exploration vessels sit on display, and step back to 1944 and uncover Cherbourg's importance during the liberation of Europe.
What You Get
- Full access to exhibitions and the submarine
- Free audio guide for the visit of the submarine "Le redoutable"
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
La Cité de la Mer
Allée du Président Menut, Cherbourg-en-Cotentin, France, 50100, Cherbourg-en-Cotentin