Tickets for Airborne Museum
Travel back in time and discover more about that fateful day in 1944 with a Histopad tablet.
6th of June, 1944 – as the beaches of Normandy are stormed by infantry units, the 101st airborne division scream overhead in C-47 carrier planes, preparing to throw themselves into Axis-occupied territory.
Step back in time and relive historic moments at the Airborne Museum. Learn about the troops and vehicles that won Europe back on that fateful day more than 75 years ago. With a proud collection of WWII-era uniforms and planes, this is a poignant way to learn about D-Day, where it happened.
What You Get
- Entrance to the Airborne Museum
- Histopad in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian, and French
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
14 Rue Eisenhower, 50480, Sainte-Mère-Église