Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket!
As well as seeing paintings by Cézanne, Degas, Manet, Monet, Renoir, Seurat, Van Gogh and more, you’ll also have access to exhibitions on photography, graphic art, architecture, sculptures and objets d’art.
The museum building itself is a highly photogenic ex-train station with a Beaux-Arts façade and an interior iron skeleton. In the square nearby, you’ll see the six sculptures built on occasion of the 1900 International Expo, each representing a different continent.
- Children under 18 enter free-of-charge
- Open tickets until 15 June 2020
- Large bags or luggage are not allowed inside the museum
- No refund, no exchange
Everyday except Mondays
From 9.30am to 6.00pm and until 9.45pm on Thursdays
Musée d'Orsay 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
What You Get
- Ticket with reserved access to the museum's Entrance 'C' (entrée réservée)
- Access to temporary exhibitions
How to Use
- Present your ticket a the 'Entrance C' (entrée réservée) of the museum located on the right side of the Musée d'Orsay. RER C stop: Gare Musée d'Orsay
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.